You being here in this body, in this time, and in this place is no accident. As Abraham-Hicks teaches, it was with great focus and great joy that you decided to be here. However, we often don't remember that we are co-creators of our life and that we did come here to experience outrageous joy and constant expansion. In any given moment, you have the ability to choose what you really desire. In any given moment, you have the ability to find your way back to the path that is really yours. Should you ever question your path or just need a little reassurance along the way, here are 5 signs that confirm you are, indeed, on your highest path.
1) It feels exciting: this is first and foremost. Your highest path calls to you and it communicates through emotion. Richard Branson speaks about this with his quote, "fun is one of the most important and underrated ingredients in any successful venture. If you're not having fun then it's probably time to call it quits and try something else." The things that excite you are the things that are part of your highest path. The things that bore you, upset you, or do not resonate with you anymore are not part of your highest path. It really is as simple as learning to follow your bliss. With the Law of Attraction, as you continue to make the most exciting choice for you, the more you will open up to a series of high-vibrational experiences that will expand and compound and increase your ability to experience more and more exciting things. Your highest path is a high-vibrational path that you recognize by the way it makes you feel.
2) There will be signs: The universe is always giving signs, it's the nature of the Law of Attraction. You are always getting back manifestations of how you are vibrating. When you're on your highest path, you are in a very high vibration and therefore very attractive to synchronicity and universal signs. Are you constantly catching 11:11 on the clock or finding repeating numbers like 111 or 222 around you? Consistent compliments, good timing, and people and pieces aligning at the right time for you are other sure signs that appear when you're on your highest path.
3) You're in a flow: The universe is always manifesting through the path of least resistance, so anything that feels like constant struggle can be a sure sign that it is not part of your highest path. Nature does not struggle to manifest itself when left alone and your own growth is meant to be just as natural and effortless. Even in times where you perceive obstacles, there will always be solutions that will come naturally to you along your highest path.
4) It stretches you: As you flow, you will grow. The nature of the universe is expansion and, therefore, it is your nature as well. Often, you can find yourself on a path that at one time was the most exciting choice but has now come to a standstill. The work feels redundant, it hasn't changed, you aren't growing, and you feel deeply unsatisfied with it. When this happens, it doesn't mean that you chose wrong, it means that your path is now flowing in a new direction. On the other hand, if your path is stretching you to learn more, try something new, go into unknown territory, or asking you to expand in some other way, it is a sign that you are on your highest path. Even if it seems scary, even if you don't feel ready, there will be a part of you that wants to do it and knows this is where you're supposed to be.
5) You love it: No matter what happens at the end of the day, no matter how big or small or how successful it turns out, you just love it. You're not doing it because you think you have to or because you think you must save the world because, truthfully, no one saves the world. What we each can be is a real-time example of someone who is committed to their truth, their highest path, and to being a channel of light and love. You are here to share yourself but whether others accept it or not is out of your control. Whatever you do, do it because you love it. Loving what you do and appreciating Who-You-Really-Are is the biggest contribution anyone can make and a definite sign that you are on your highest path.
So how do you feel? Are you even more convinced that you're on your highest path or do you have a little more soul-searching to do? No matter what part of the journey you are on, know that you will never get too far off course because the universe will always find a way to bring you back. This also becomes easier the more in touch with your body and emotions you are since they serve as real-time indicators of your alignment with your highest path at any given time. But after all is said and done, if you only remember to follow your highest excitement at any given time, the rest will naturally fall into place.